Windows Live Goes Primetime
Harrison Hoffman over at LiveSide expanded on a post from back in November that discussed a new service targeted at Microsoft Live for Vista Media Center.
The new service is called Windows Live for TV Beta and will allow you to use Live Spaces, Live Call, and Messenger on large screen montiors/TVs in a very cool graphical browser.
The service has the following features:
- Browse millions of Spaces in rich 3D graphics with new Gallery views and full keyword search
- Find out what your friends have been doing and saying on Windows Live Spaces
- Have real-time text and voice conversations
- Call your friends’ mobile or landline telephones by signing up with Verizon Web Calling to make affordable domestic and international calls
- Easily navigate with yout mouse, keyboard or a TV remote (remote navigation requires Microsoft Media Center Remote and IR)
- Make free PC-to-PC calls to other Windows Live Messenger users.
You must be running Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate RC2 (or higher) to use this service that is now in beta. Signup for the beta now!
If you want more information before signing up check out this site.