SAP Interview Questions – Part 18
1. why to Search for a transaction code ?
If you’re not sure what a transaction code is, or you know the transaction code but can’t find it in the menu, use this transaction:
Type in the transaction code, or part of the name e.g. sales order. Any transaction name with that text in it will be shown, along with the menu path
2. How many clients we will create in land scape (like in development server, quality server, production server ) if we are creating more than one in each server what is exact use of that client ?
Client landscape : Basic layout : dev -testing- production also
– Sandbox server . for trial and error
– Development server for actually creating transports(CTS)
– Global server. If you have global implementations at different client locations (eg; canada, US, UK) (for testing purposes with actual master data as well)
– Testing server.(for regression testing purposes before moving to prodcution, integration etc..)
– Production server is the actual production system
The clients could be variable and could be created to a specific server . usually a developed. where abap, functional would mess around. say : client 100-functinal consultants ,client 300- abapers ,client 400- other users(like super etc)
3. What is the Definition of Transaction?
A transaction in SAP is like a program in normal computer languages, and is identified by a four-character transaction code. A transaction can be initiated directly from the command field on the presentation interface or from the corresponding menu option. There are two kinds of transactions: report and dialog transactions.Report transactions are SAP programs that collect selection parameters from the selectionscreen followed by the output called the lists.
Dialog programs consist of more than one interactive screen called a dynpro. These transactions sometimes also need pre selected information for triggering them, not unlike the explicit selection screens in report programs; these are called parameter transactions.
4. What are the responsibilities of “CORE TEAM” and “FUNCTIONAL TEAM” in an implementation?
Core Team are the power users who are selected for the SAP implementation. The Functional Team gather the initial implementation requirement from these core team users who will be the bridge between the SAP Functional Team and their department users with the expert work knowledge.
5.whether it is possible to have a Customized of Transaction code or self defined transaction code in SAP?
One of the most asked question in a SAP interview is whether it is possible to have a self defined transaction code in SAP. The answer to the question is simple and if given tactfully can impress the interviewers.To start with, yes, self-defined reports, transactions or functions are possible within SAP. There might be numerous reasons why a company might go in for customized transaction codes or for that matter reports. To cater to this demand, SAP allows creation of user-defined transaction codes.
Creating a transaction code allows the user to speed up access to specific reports/programs as the user no longer needs to use transaction code [SA38]. Thus, instead of using T-Code SA38, then entering the program name or report name and pressing execute, the same can be done directly through a pre-defined T-Code. The user can then simply use a transaction code, which will automatically open the program. In SAP customized T-codes can be created through transaction code [SE93].
6.How to Find the Frequently used SAP Transaction code?
If you are the kind of person who stores his frequently used SAP transactions in his memory instead of his favorites folder, you might from time to time run out of memory and experience some difficulties to remember a specific transaction code.
7.What are posting Keys and How are they used while making postings?
Posting Keys are defined at Client Level. Posting keys determine whether a line item is a debit or credit as well as the possible field status for the transaction. In this context, it is essential to understand the factors that determine the field status of a transaction. The field status within a FI document is controlled by Accout Type, field status of Posting Key and the field status of the G/L account.
8. What is the function of counter in pricing procedure ? Please explain with an example ?
Counter is used to show a second mini-step within an actual step. For example, you may have all your freight charges assigned to step 100, however there may be three conditiontypes, each representing a different freight charge. Thus you can assign a freight condition type to step 100 counter 1, another to step 100 counter 2; another to step 100 counter 3; and so on
9. What is the use of VPRS, EK01 and Ek02? For material cost we are using VPRS why we need EK01 and EK02 ?
VPRS is the internal price condition which is copies from material master and can not be manual procss.It is mainly used to calculate revenue sv from particular material. EK01 is for actual costing EK02 is for calculates costing for costing purpose.
10. What is the purpose of the request number which is generated when u save a customization?
The request number is attached to a transport that is used to move your non-cross client customizations to a different client.Request # will be of format SysIdKxxxxxx, where sys id is your DEV(development), QAS (Quality) or PRO (Production) clients, letter K followed by a 6 digit number. Each rask in IMG is attached with a Req #. When we need to transport the requests from 1 client to another Eg: DEV to QAS, we 1st need to release lower level requests followed by higher level requests using SE09 / SE10. Only then we will sbe able to transport them which Basis guy does
11. What is the advantage of using the text as a reference instead of duplicating it?
In general: Referencing avoids data entry errors and allows a standard message relayed. And To reduce load on the system referencing is considered better than copying.
12. where is Integration happened between the SD and FI-CO ?
A key feature of an enterprise data system such as SAP is integration of function where events occuring in the system cause accounting entries to be made automatically when the events happen. This means that there is no lag between events and the books.
To facilitate this process SAP uses this basic method:
The account key determines the type of price and discount calculation made
The type of sales revenue posting to feed data into profitability analysis
The customer master record is the source for data
The material master record is the source for data on what was shipped from inventory
13. What are the condition conversion and customer/material conversion in the Organization structure, how do you navigate? Please answer with example?
In the Organization Structure if you have more than one distribution channel and division then you have to go for common Dist. Channel t/c VOR1 and similar for division VOR2 or SPRO>Sale and Distribution>Master A) DCDC and DCD
14. In consignment fill up we delivery goods to customer site, is there any agreement with customer? if yes what type of agreement(relating price)?if no with out agreement how can we place rupees lacks of amount to customer site?
Yes, there is always an agreement that the customer will sell or consume the materials. Billing is done only when the customer actually sells or consumes the materials. The unsold goods or unused materials are our materials and the customer can return them (if he wants).Materials may be kept at either customer’s site or our site. Ownership of material passes only in case of :
1) Consignment Issue : from us to customer i.e. when the customer actually sells or consumes the material.
2) Consignment Return : from customer back to us.
It does not pass in case of : Fill-up or Pick-up.
15. When will you combine deliveries into one invoice?
we will combine multiple deliveries into one invoice, when the bill to party , payment terms and billing date is same. And also when billing date, that means billing is done only once in a month for that particular customer, then you combine all deliveries of that month create invoice
16.How to stop PGI?
We Can’t stop PGI (Post Goods Issue ), if u want to reversal u can use VL09 and then cancelled delivery to use transaction VLO2N.
17.Tell me a few tickets handled by you during your support?
1. Material Discount was not included in Pricing Procedure.
2. Tax was not configured in Pricing.
3. Material was required to be substituted by some other material during unavailability.
4. It was required to assign new Partner to Customer.
5. It was required to make some fields in Material Master as required entry
18.User-specific parameters means? How to create that one?
These parameters are specific to the logon user id. you can access this by going to pull down main menu–System- User Profile–> Own data–> in that the 3rd Tab page.
19.Explain to me in detail Alternate condition base value, and alternate calculation type?
ALTERNATE CALCULATION TYPE : This function allows you use a formula as an alternative in finding the value of the condition type, instead of standard condition technique. this can be used to calculate complex tax structures.
ALTERNATE CONDITION BASE VALUE : The alternative condition base value is a formula assigned to a condition type in order to promote an alternative base value for the calculation of a value.
20.what r all the documents will generate after saving invoice?
After saving invoice 5 documents are generated:
1. Revenue Account
2. Customer Receivables Account
3. profit center Account.
4. Special Purchase Ledger Account
5. Profit Analysis Account.
21.what is Business Process Reengineering ? Explain it ?
BPR means the existing business process how you re-engineered to get client requirements. (Line items clearing at the time of customer receipts which is not exists in the legacy)
22. In sales order how system does picks up plant?
first system looks in the following way :
1) Customer material Info Record
2) Customer master record
3) Material Master Record
23. How is shipping point determined?
shipping point will be determined based on the shipping conditions, loading group and delivery plant.
23. Where do you assign Movement Type?
we assign movement type in schedule line category. As is is related to transfer.
24. What is out put of Blue print ?
A) Blue print means collecting the business requirements and mapping these with in sap R/3 if propose is not met then some other solution how to map in SAP R/3 i.e AS IS – TO BE study so the out put will be under standing the requirements and providing the solution in sap with flow charts and get the acceptance from the business team before configure the system i.e realization stage
25. Who are called Super users when it comes to training in SAP ?
A) There are Consultants, Power users, End users in a SAP R/3 system.The users are differentiated by the level of authorization
End users– Normaly are given authorisation to only specific transactions ( T.codes)– like
creation of Sale order, Delivery, transfer order etc etc.. For eg a person in the ware house would only be given authorization to create, Transfer orders and not to create Sale orders. Similarly a sales person will have the authorization to create SOs and not TOs.
Power Users– People who have additional authorizations to change or add data to make thesystem adapt to day to day business requirements are power users. Master record creation, Condition record creation. These people sometimes are also allowed to view the customization screens and normally not allowed to make any changes in the customization.
Consultants– These people (We) mainly work in customization. their authorization level depends on the Server they work on. For eg: In development server to all screens In testing server except few critical customization screen to all screens
In production server – To get any screen in production to end user, here user role can be changed by the help of basis to work in production server in case of emergency like they would like to find the root cause of the error which happens only in production server and not in any other server.
26. How to handle returnable packing material? what is the process involved in it?:
Returnable packaging consists of materials that are stored at the customer location but which remain the property of your company. The customer is only required to pay you for the returnable packaging if he does not return it to you by a specified time. Ex: Coke Bottles, retailers have to return them to the factory.
27. In order to make up a Sales Area which Organizational Elements will help?
In Order to make Sales Area following Organizational elements Are required.
1 Sales Organization.
2 Distribution Channel.
28. What is the difference between condition type EK01 and EK02?
EK01 IS A CALCLATED COST
EK02 IS A ESTIMATED COST
29. If we don’t give the horizon period in dynamic credit check what will happen?
A) 1. IT WILL work as STATIC OR SIMPLE CREDIT CHECK
30.. Customer hierarchies use?
customer hierarchies are use to show the tree structure of the customer in the company. it is used to give the discount based on the hierarchy. for rebate processing the customer hierarchies are used to give the exact discount.
31. What do you mean by POD(proof of delivery) what is the use of pod? What are the con figuration you done in your project?
Proof of delivery is the confirmation, sent by the customer upon goods receipt. Company will raise the billing document based on that confirmation. They normally use an intermediate document with application link enabling. On the whole, It is done by an abapers.
31. Can we have different pricing procedure for sales order and invoice?
yes , you can do it by assigning different doc pricing procedure for sales doc. eg. you can assign different Doc pricing procedure for OR, F2, accordingly different pricing procedure will be determined for both document. ( you will have to assign this DocPP in pricing procedure determination)
32. Different between inquiry and quotation?
Inquiry is just a simple document showing some interest shown by the prospective customer on products and services offered by the company. Date and Price nothing is relevant here.
33. What is the use of column CONDITION TYPE in Pricing procedure determination. Like sales area + customer. pp+ Doc. pp+ Pricing procedure+ CONDITION TYPE, without maintain condition type system get pricing procedure in sales order then what is the use of this column ?
To be more clear, the condition type entered along with the pricing procedure determination would become a column in the line item of the sale order. so instead of going into the item data conditions screen and entering the value , you can straight away enter it in the line item
34. What is the functionality of Status Profile?
1.define the sequence in which user statuses can be activated
2.define initial statuses
3.allow or prohibit certain business transactions
35. What is Material type control?
Material Type is control the status/characteristics of the material master record
Examples: VERP – Packing Materials
DIEN – Services
HAWA – Trading Goods
NLAG – Non Stock Materials
36. Explain the difference between SAP 4.7 and ECC 5.0?
There is not much difference between SAP 4.7 & 5.0, There is only difference between screens
37. Difference between billing and invoice?
Billing is the Document is generated for the purpose of Company Accounts and Invoice is Physical document sent to the Customer for the purpose of Collection of Amount which is has purchased the goods for the company.
38. Difference between inbound and outbound deliveries?
Inbound delivery is basically relate to Post goods receipt where u received the goods in your plant. Whereas the Outbound delivery is relate to Post Goods Issue where u send the goods from ur shipping point
39. What is the Relation between PGI and TOR?
Depending up on tor pgi takes place let me explain how it takes place when a requirement comes this is been transferred to MRP through TOR. Depending up on the availability of the material transfer of order takes place in which the requirement sits in the storage location from there picking and packing process takes place and finally PGI activity takes place.
40. Tell me some of the views of material master record?
Material master have many views but for sd point of view we will use Basic Data 1, basic Data 2, sales org1, sales org2, sales general,MRP1,MRP2,MRP3, plant data, Costing and accounting.
41. What is consumption based planning?
Consumption-based planning is based on past consumption-values, statistical procedures for future requirements. It’s to avoid the shortfall in requirement determined from reorder point or forecast requirement. Difference between MRP and Consumption-based planning, MRP Planning based on gross requirement through the Bill of Materials, Consumption-based planning based on past consumption-values.
42. What happens if inspection lot is rejected?
Normally Inspection lot is carried out before PGI. If the material is rejected during inspection then PGI is not done and hence you cannot deliver the faulty goods to the customer.
43. Can you use customizing to control which business transactions should be blocked if the credit limit is exceeded? Which are they?
Business Transaction can be blocked at 3 levels depending Upon the “Risk Category “of that particular customer. basing on the Risk Category the transaction can be blocked at
1. sales order level
2. Delivery Level
3. Post goods issue.
if the risk category is high the transaction can be blocked at ‘Sales Order”.
if the risk category is medium can block “Delivery”
if the risk is low can block “Post Goods Issue”
44. can i know what type of reports so be generated by abap consultant for sd guys can i get some scenarios and which tables are regularly used by SD consultants for making reports ?
Reports are basically 3 types. According to your client requirement you have to create a functional specs. Then ABAP guides comes to your pic create your reports for us most required for Z-REPORTS.
45. what are the documents that SD functional Guys has to maintain in support project ?
Responsibilities in support project
– Handling customization, configuration, and enhancement related issues
– Handling tickets on Day to Day basis
– Monitoring S&D reports on daily basis required by clients
– Preparing functional specification documents
– Preparing end user training Documents
46. Explain about how the ticket process goes?
Ticket process wil happens two ways.
1. VOIP: Voice on Internet Protocol. here client will cal directly to the consultant and he will rectify the ticket.
2. Tool(REMEDY/RADIX). this tool is nothing but s/w. here client will send the ticket directly to company mail box. Company helpdesk will forward the ticket to concern module lead. Module lead will forward the ticket to team lead. team lead will decide to assign the ticket to consultant based on priority level. once the ticket comes to consultant.
47. Explain about minimum value surcharge calculated?
Minimum Value Surcharge (condition type AMIZ) comes into picture when you have to maintain Minimum Order Value (condition type AMIW). I’ll try explaining this with an example.
Lets assume that you have maintained a Minimum Order Value of 100 Rs in the condition record
(i.e. AMIW=100Rs). Now, you receive the PO with order value 60 Rs(Net Value of the order is 60 Rs), then the system will automatically copy the minimum order value (i.e. 100 Rs) as the net value of the Order. The difference amount is 40 Rs and this is known as Minimum Value Surcharge (i.e. AMIZ= 40Rs). This is a statistical Condition and used for internal purpose only.
48. Quotation has been created for product-D, 10 quantities, sales order is created with reference to the quotation, system copies 10 quantities in sales order. How do you restrict in sales order end user should not change quantities, system should not allow for changes by en user?
While maintaining copy control we have a field COPING QUANTITY in ITEM LEVEL. There we can maintain whether system should copy or not and the control of quantity. About change this is not a business practice that end user will change it if the requirement is of 10 pc…No control in SAP….It need authorization from SAP
49. What is difference between the item proposal and dynamic proposal?
Item proposal in which we will manual select the items from the list of items proposed for that particular customer using the transaction code, Where as dynamic proposal is as for my understanding it should be pre configured for a particular customer such that when ever the sale order is raised items are automatically determined in that order.
50. Can we rename movement types?
No we cannot rename the Movement types, but we can copy from the existing movement type to user defined movement type. Example: Select Movement type= ROH and Click on COPY AS “ZROH” , we should get the authorization from client and SAP Business leads….
51. what does an item category controls ?
An item category controls the overall behaviour of an item. it determines whether the item is relevant for pricing or not, whether it is relevant for delivery or not, whether it is relevant for billing or not. it also determines whether it is a free item, text item and it also help to determine the sales document type.
52. What is the difference between General Item Category Group and Item Category Group?
General Item category Group is an extension item category group. Example: if one select item category group as NORM, but under item category group, NORM can further be classified as Service item, packaging item or Normal item using “general item category group”. General item category
53. What are the training documents? while giving training session for end users?
End user training -1.Step by step Transaction user manuals
2-power point presentation
3- text script.
54. You have worked in Third Party Sales & Inter company billing? how did you configuration? don’t explain steps, i need your real time experience, what are the things you have configuration, how its work?
As per my view Third party order sales customer receives the stock from third party and gives us theVendor invoice and invoice correction and then the F2 invoice is carryout to customer. &individual purchase order goods comes to our premises and we make the delivery and F2 carries out.
55. What is the landscape of the project?
We are having three type of server
1. Development server- sand box server- rough work
Golden server- configuration
2. Quality server or testing server-
User eceptance testing
3. Production server- Live production
56. What are the challenging issues you have faced in implementation project/Maintainance project in SD Functionality? How you have overcome that issue?
We can say during the implementation the challenges which we faced are
* high expectations from the system
* lack IT awareness among employees
* End user training
* lot of complex business processes wich lead to highly customized product etc..
57. What is condition supplement and why is it used?
A condition supplement is a group of conditions that should be applied every time a certain condition is found. for Eg: If u define a material price, u ‘ll enter condition records for that material and the corresponding price. If u also want to give discount to that material every time the price is determined, u can enter the discount condition type as a condition supplement. So whenever the price is determined for the material, it ‘ll automatically includes the discount condition records.
58. What is batch split?
if a material is managed in batches then you can carry out a batch split for every component. this means that if you split a batch ,you assign more than one batch to one component. In this case, each batch is displayed as a separate component in the component overview. Batch splits can only be triggered manually in the production order.
59. What exactly mean by Condition Index and why we have this is field in the definition of Condition Type?
Condition index can be created for particular condition type to maintain condition records.
60. what is functional specs?
Functional spec refers to the actual requirement from the customer. This gives the actual scope.
61. Explain the difference between contracts and scheduling agreements?
Scheduling Agreement is the agreement between consumer and company having fixed delivery dates and fixed quantity. Contract is the agreement between company and consumer for certain period of time.
62. In R/3, is it possible to substitute one product for another? If so, how it can be achieved?
This can be done thru procedure called Material determination. Here u will have to proceed the way create a condition access sequences etc and create a condition record. where u mention the main item and the to be substituted product. You can also specify the validity of this procedure. do not forget to assign the procedure to the document type.
63. In which scenario order and billing has different pricing procedure?
in inter company billing
RVA001 in order
ICAA01 in billing
64. In va01, at item level of conditions, update filed is there what is its functionality?
This is to update the pricing(even after automatic pricing is done by the system. You will get various update options if you click on that button, Taken from the standard settings:
65. Order was created 6 month back for the material M-12, at a price Rs.400/- and now price is increased by Rs.80/-, we want to bill the customer now for the new price. What changes or customizing should be done?
Create new condition record with ref. to the existing one by changing the price.Create billing document first, select the line item and go to conditions tab page in item data, click on “UPDATE” (update prices) tab (right side below) and choose “B” (carryout new pricing). You can see the new price against the line item. But if you have entered any manual conditions in sales order, they get lost here.
66. When will you combine deliveries into one invoice?
That means billing is done only once in a month for that particular customer, then you combine all deliveries of that month create invoice
67. What are the Effects of PGI (Post Goods Issue)?
Quantity in the inventory management and the delivery requirements in the material planning are updated.
Values of the stocks in the corresponding balance sheet accounts are updated.
All the relevant accounting documents are generated.
Billing due list is updated
Status in all the sales document are updated
68.What is Replenishment lead time?
This is the time that the material is ready to available.
RLT = GR time + delivery days
A) It is the time taken to produce or bring material from out side. It is based on planned delivery time and in house production time
69.Give me some examples for gap analysis?
GAP analysis is done in Blue Print stage. It aims to understand what can be done with the standard SAP and how the client actually wants a particular scenario to be processed. And to understand the GAP between the actual and required scenarios.
70. What is the use of material type in regards with SAP SD?
Material type controls the material master record same as the account group controls the customer master record. It will control which field are relevant for the Material Master Record
71. What is the client specific data? Give two examples of client specific data?
Client specific data refer to the data that can be accesses only when we log in to that Client
Client Specific Data :
A) Business data–Master data of business partners, products, pricing etc
b) Transaction data) Sales orders, delivery, billing documents etc
c) Customization data) All the IMG activities that are saved with Customizing request number form the client Specific data
72.What is the difference between VK11 & VK31?
VK11 is the T.Code to create condition records for individual condition type. But Vk31 is for mass maintenance of condition record that is you wud be able to create a list of condition records at one go for a customer and a material or a sales org.. etc..
73. How system picks up pricing while doing billing?
pricing is done at sales order level. since pricing procedure = Sales Area + Document Pricing procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure. It is just automatically copied from Sales Order, delivery.
74. How you will release change request in SD module? How often you release them?
When you will do any new configuration or customization and save it the system will give u a pop up u have to give request name and description of change then enter, system will generate your request number save it and then go to modifiable stage by T.code SE10 here u will get an internal request number, then go to release internal request and then external request by using release button.
75. What is difference between SD account key and FI account key?
To the maximum both are one and same to find the right G/L account through condition technique. SD Account key will be from Pricing procedure and the FI Account key is from the tax procedure. as far as my knowledge is concerned both the key’s purpose is same .
76. What Bill of Material Means?
Bills of Material means combining a group of materials in to one product. for Ex: computer is a product it is the combination of CPU, key board, mouse and monitor. There are two types in the BOM itself. One is main item level processing and sub item level processing. In the main item level processing main item price will be taken and in sub-item level processing sub-items price will be taken into the process.
77. What is the Difference between Reconciliation A/C and Normal Posting A/c?
Generally all the revenue postings are made to the G/L Account. We maintain reconciliation account for customers, vendors etc and the postings from the normal G/L account are updated automatically to the corresponding Reconciliation Account. In other words, manual entries can be posted in the normal
G/L account and the same is not possible in the Reconciliation Account, as these are automatically updated.
78. What is Backorder processing?
Whenever we create a sales order for a particular material. It will give 2 delivery dates if is doesn’t have the stock. If we get the material before the first delivery date, we will do revert back the order ( CO06) and allot the ordered material at same requested delivery date. Now this order has one schedule line only.
79. What is full form of ECC?
ERP Central Component 5.0/6.0
80. What are the differences between invoice and billing document?
INVOICE IS DOES NOT HAVE ANY IMPACT ON THE FI WHERE AS A BILLING DOC UPDATES IN FI.
INVIOCE IS ONLY A REFERENCE TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY SAY PROFORMA INVOICE WHERE AS A BILLING DOC CREATES AND IMPACT IN BOTH THE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT AS WELL AS THE COMPANY ACCOUNTS
82. What is Ticketing tool?
Ticket tool means which software ur using for handling the ticket. generally, RADIX and REMEDY tools using for handling the ticket
83. What is PMIN?
PMIN is a Condition type to define minimum prices. It can be used along with routine 15 to control minimum prices below which a material should not be sold to the customer.(or add surcharge in this case if the price falls below minimum price)
84. Do u have any link for customer master and credit management?
There is link between credit management and customer master i.e in Customer Master Record at sales area level on billing tab page there is field Credit Control Area. we maintain customer credit information in FD32
85. What is mean the customer account group?
Customer master group will controls the field elements for customer master. It controls overall field views for Customer Master i.e. which field data is required and whether they should appear or not in Customer Master record while creation. This is also used for level of reporting
86. How do we control the credit checks with specific to distribution channel and division?
Yes we can control the credit checks with the distribution channel and the division by assigning the credit control area with sales area in credit management by using the T.Code: OVFI
87. What is retro active billing? who will create this?
Retro active billing belongs to rebate process. It takes in to account the billing documents that were created previously ( i.e. before the rebate agreement done) & also billing documents which were created during the rebate period. In those documents which were created earlier, the accruals & basic rates were not automatically updated, it has to be done manually in the documents which were created during rebate period, the accruals & rebate basis were automatically updated.
88. How is Shipping Point Determined?
Shipping condition + Loading Group + Delivery Plant = Shipping Point Determination
89. If we have 3 plants & one material No. Then how to extend single material to all three plants?
Use T.Code: MM01 and enter the same material with Organization and plant as you require. The message will appear “Material has been extended”.
90. How cost will flow from delivery to billing (with out reference of order)?
cost from delivery will go to Invoice automatically if you maintain the shipment cost pricing. Do you know there is no pricing in delivery? Maintain the shipment costs and calculate the cost (Freight costs).Material costs will transfer automatically to VPRS if the condition type is available in the pricing
91.Explain about SOP and your role in it?
It is also called as Standard Operating Procedure, In every company they have a standard rules for their Work, its that is all
92. What is Batch Jobs?
I guess the question should be Batch job? Batch jobs are scheduled program which run mostly in back ground. SM37 is the T code to see Batch job.
93. What is Procure to Pay(p2p) & Order to Cash (o2 c) cycle in SD module
Procure to Pay(p2p) is of MM cycle. Order to Cash(otc) is of SD In order to cash the cycle is Sales order – Delivery – Post goods issue – Billing processing.
94. Based on which documents u will create a Pro-Forma Document?
It is based on sales order or delivery documents
95. What is Transaction Code for post goods issue(PGI)?
1 Generally we use VLO2N for PGI processing, since as soon as delivery will complete we should post this goods issue by using vl02n where we will find tab/push button of’ POST GOODS ISSUE’.
96. How is Access Sequence is Controlled?
Basically Access Sequence is a Search Strategy which governs the condition type which give the required result. So to Access sequence is controlled by set of Access Number which are assigned to condition tables in which specific condition data is stored. ex. : table 6 has Price List Type/Currency/Material record. so whenever the specific requirement comes this access sequence can be attached to our condition type an it can act as a path setter to fulfill the requirement.
97. What is a credit control area? What relationship exists between credit control areas and company codes?
Credit control area. Organizational unit in an organization that specifies and checks credit limits for customers. A credit control area can include one or more company codes. It is not possible to assign a company code to more than one credit control areas.
98. Which organizational element is central in shipping? Give a definition of it ?
Shipping Point: Organizational unit at a fixed location that carries out shipping activities. A shipping point could, for example, be a company’s mail department or a plant’s rail depot. Each delivery is processed by only one shipping point.
99. Guide me for conditions types and scale basis for maintaining condition records?
When creating customer rebates (T:VB01) select customer rebate, there you will see a header tab: Conditions , click it add how many customers you want. For each customer you can create scale based conditions (under the heading tab :Scales).
100. How can we know whether the customer is one-time or regular?
One can maintain Account Group for One-time customers. By which we can identify one-time customers.
101. What happens when you do not enter a value for a manual and mandatory condition type?
The pricing procedure will reject the conditions in the sales order
102.What are sales area and its components?
Sales area consists of Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division.