Interview Questions on VBScript Introduction
1) What is VBScript?
Visual Basics Scripting Edition, lightweight version of Visual Basic Programming Language.
Now Visual Basic is a part of .NET suite
Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition brings active scripting to a wide variety of environments, including Web client scripting in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Web server scripting in Microsoft Internet Information Service.
2) What are the usages of VBScript?
Usage of VBScript:
Client side scripting in the Web,
Server side scripting in the Web,
Test Automation etc…
3) What is the extension for a function library?
Extension of Function Library is .vbs
4) What is the Latest Version of Visual Basic Scripting Edition?
Latest version of VBScript is 5.8
5) Which Browsers VBScript Support?
VBScript is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation and is only supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Internet Information Server.
6) How can we add VBScript to web pages?
7) Give me simple example Of VbScript?
Simple Example Of VbScript:
<TITLE>My Company Name</TITLE>
document.write(“PVT. LTD. (INDIA)”)
8) What is the disadvantage of VBScript?
Disadvantages of VBScript are:
1. Limited command-line parsing and GUI support.
2. Limited third-party module/add-on support.
3. No command-line code execution support.
9) Is VBScript Case Sensitive?
VBScript is not a Case Sensitive Language.