Test Procedure Specification Template
Test Procedure Specification Identifier
Some type of unique company generated number to identify this test procedure specification, its level and the level of software that it is related to. Preferably the procedure specification level will be the same as the related software level. Ideally the procedure naming convention should follow the same general rules as the software it is related to. This is to assist in coordinating software and testware versions within configuration management.
· Unique “short” name for the procedure
· Version date and version number of procedure
· Version Author and contact information
· Revision history
· List all test cases covered by the procedure
· Description of the procedure
· Manual or Automated
· Stages in which test is to be used (pre-testing, repair and regression testing, future compliance testing, end-to-end testing, re-testing after certification, etc.)
· Test environment
· Special skills or training required (especially if automated)
· Any prerequisite procedures
What are the activities associated with the procedure. Include any of the following activities that may be required to execute the procedure.