QC 11.00 Certification
QC 11.00 Certification (HPO-M46)
Difference Between QC 10.00 and QC 11.00 Certification exams
Instead of Quality Center(QC) Software v11 it will now be known as Application Lifecycle Management(ALM) Software 11.
In QC 10.0 and earlier versions you need to take both QC exam(HP0-M31) And QTP exam(HP0-M39) to get AIS certificate from HP. Starting with QTP 11/ALM 11, we just need to take one core exam that is HP AIS – Functional Testing v11 (Code HP0-M47) OR HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.x Software (Code HP0-M46).
Details of Quality Center 11.00 (Code HP0-M46)
Ø Number of items: 67
Ø Item types: multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and point and click
Ø Exam time: 105 minutes
Ø Passing score: 74%
Quality Center 11. Certification syllabus:
|SNO||Sections||Percentage of Items|
|1||ALM concepts, architecture, and components
• Identify and describe terms and concepts.
• Identify and describe ALM applications and modules.
• Identify learning aids available in ALM.
• Describe the basic security model to access ALM.
• Describe the licensing model for QC/ALM.
• Describe the ALM client side.
|2||Management terms, concepts, and tools
• Define release management terms.
• Identify and describe release management tools and concepts.
• Describe and apply project planning concepts and tracking tools.
• Describe the reporting capability under Project Planning and Tracking.
• Identify and define library management terms, concepts, and features.
• Define and describe baselines.
• View, move, and synchronize folders and libraries.
|3||Requirements implementation and management
• Identify and describe requirement characteristics and advantages.
• View, associate, assign, and validate requirements.
• Implement requirement coverage.
• Interpret coverage reports.
• Leverage Rich Text capabilities and templates in the Requirements module.
• Describe and configure the Traceability Matrix.
Risk-based testing, steps, and factors
• Define and describe risk-based testing.
|5||Test Plan build
• Explain the Test Plan tree use and creation.
• Design and write test steps.
• Define and use test configurations for a test.
|6||Test Sets plan and execution
• Describe test execution terms, concepts, and workflow.
• Describe test execution functions, status, flow, and best practices.
• Explain how to test multiple requirements using a single test.
|7||Defect tracking concepts, features, and best practices
• Identify and describe tracking concepts, features, and best practices.
|8||Version Control use and configuration
• Explain how version control is implemented.
• Identify and describe entity version control status.
|9||Reports build and data management
• Explain where data is physically stored in ALM.
• Identify and describe administrative data management tasks and tools.
• Describe report creation and formats.
• Designate, create, and configure graphs.
|10||Business Models module key concepts, terms, and operations
• Explain key terms and concepts needed for using the Business Models
• Explain the operation of the Business Models module.
|11||HP Sprinter key concepts and operations
• Explain key terms and concepts related to Sprinter.
• Demonstrate knowledge of using Sprinter’s basic features.
• Explain ALMs project customization features for Sprinter.
|12||ALM integrations and extensions
• Describe the functions and uses of the ALM Synchronizer.
• Explain the operational principles of the ALM synchronizer.
• Identify and describe ALM’s integration with supported third-party IDEs.
• Identify use cases for permission customization.
• Explain how to customize default permissions.
• Describe customization options for system defined entities.
• Explain how to configure the Automail feature.
• Describe the workflow implementation framework.
• Explain the cross project customization shared process and entities.
• Explain ALM’s concept of a “major” change vs. a “minor” change and why
Quality Center 11.00 Model Questions