Interview Tips for Freshers
An interview is a final step for selection to any job. Eligibility for giving interview means that the candidate have right aptitude and knowledge for the job, he has required knowledge about the subject. A one-one communication in the form of interview makes the decision final that whether the candidate should be selected for the job or not.
Student Success Strategy
Different types of interview sessions:
1) Questions asked on the basis of your CV and past academics background.
2) Interview by a number of people where the candidate is pressurized by asking number of question during the same time.
Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
3) Interview on doing and explaining some task on some traits like leadership, management etc.
Best Jobs in India :
Preparation tips for interview round:
1) Read your resume completely.
2) Prepare question which can be asked by the interview panel. Questions related to your academic records and your hobbies are generally asked by the interview panel.
3) Read about the organisation for which you are interviewed, go through the official website of the organisation once completely and have a look on the products and services offered by the company.
4) Rehearse your interview round, gave interview in front of your teacher or an interview expert few times before the actual interview.
Useful Memory Techniques
Student Success Strategy
Resume Sample Best For You
Consider the following points
Be punctual – Arrive on time better half an hour earlier. Have a positive body language, good eye contact, wear neat and clean clothes.
During the interview be confident about your answers and be true and loyal to interview panel. Don’t hide your weaknesses and accept your week areas in front of interview panel. Good communication skills are essential for success in any interview, so work on your communication skills also. Interview panel may ask the candidate to write something or to draw anything, so well prepare with your stationary items as well.
Make Your Resume Like This Check Now!
All the best for your upcoming interviews. Best of luck.
Job Searching Tips,Techniques for Recent College Graduates & Students:
Job searching tips after colleges – After finishing studies every student think about his career, job and future opportunities. Many types of questions arise in his mind. The biggest question is what kind of job he or she should join, in order to achieve a good professional career. Due to competition in the market, searching job is not an easy task.
Many people lost their positions during the “Great Recession,” others have found interesting and rewarding jobs. There is no magic formula for finding a job, but there are many ways to get a good job according to your taste. Here we are providing some useful tips for searching jobs of your interest.
1.Online Job Sites: There are many websites for searching jobs. Create your account on them, update your profile, upload your resume and search for job opportunities in your area. Then apply for the jobs that you like.
2 .Local Searches: If you want to find a job in a local area then Newspapers, Placement Offices and Job Consultants can help you. Consultants might charge 30 to 60 percent of your first salary but they can find better job according to your profile.
3. Networking: With the help of your social network, you can search for a good job. Consulting your friends, teachers, relatives, family friends and your parents can help you to get a job in their respective fields. Its most beneficial as it costs you nothing but a word of mouth.
4. Preparing for a Job Interview: Once you have cleared the first step, either its merit based on your academic records or your written test, you will be asked to appear in an interview. It is the most critical part of the selection process. Before appearing in an interview, just try to get some knowledge about that organisation and the technical knowledge to get that job. You can use the online search or the offline content that you have got, to attain the desired knowledge.
5. First impression last impression: The first time you meet your employer, especially the interviewer, you should make your first impression count. Try to be confident, answer to the point and look into the eyes of the interviewer while answering any question. Don’t show any confusion. If you don’t know any answer just tell it to the interviewer but don’t through guesses.
6. Be positive: Your thoughts should always be positive. Stay confident. If asked about a perceived negative, do not make excuses. Always believe in result.
If you follow these tips, you must be get a good job.