Common Interview Questions
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Why you are looking for a change?
3) Are there any problems in your current job?
4) What is your strength?
5) What is your Weakness?
6) What is your best achievement in your current job?
7) What is your big failure in your current job?
8) What are the challenges that you faced in your current job?
9) What is your expected salary?
10) Do you prefer Remuneration? or position?
11) Do you prefer routine job or challenging job?
12) How you solve team issues if you are a leader of the team?
13) Why are you interested in working for our Company?
14) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
15) Why was there a gap in your employment?
16) What can you offer us that someone else can not?
17) What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
18) Are you willing to relocate?
19) Are you willing to travel?
20) What is your dream job?
21) How did you hear about this position?
22) Discuss your educational background.
23) Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
24) Why should we hire you?
25) Would you work holidays/weekends? (If required)
26) How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
27) Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
28) Do you like competition?
29) What was your biggest failure?
30) What motivates you?
31) What’s your availability?
32) Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
33) How do you handle pressure?
34) What are your career goals?
35) Are you a leader or a follower?
36) What are your hobbies?
37) What makes you comfortable?
38) What are some of your leadership experiences?
39) What questions do you have for me?
40) Do you consider yourself successful?
41) What do co-workers say about you?
42) What do you know about this organization?
43) What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
44) Are you applying for other jobs?
45) Why do you want to work for this organization?
46) Do you have any reference in this organization?
47) How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
48) Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did you feel about that?
49) Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
50) Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
51) Tell me about your dream job.
52) What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
53) What has disappointed you in your current job?
54) Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
55) Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
56) What have you learned from mistakes in your current job?
57) What qualities do you look for in your boss?
58) Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job.